NWU Lecturer Computer Science Vacancies in Potchefstroom 2023
Latest hirings on NWU Lecturer Computer Science Vacancies in Potchefstroom. Career choice at NWU Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Lecturer Computer Science Jobs at NWU.
Lecturer Computer Science Available Jobs at NWU 2023 – Closing Date
North west Job Seekers are very excited after the release of NWU Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for NWU Vacancies for Lecturer Computer Science Positions. The applications for NWU Lecturer Computer Science Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Potchefstroom. Applicants should rapidly apply for NWU Potchefstroom Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for NWU Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest North west Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- NWU Vacancies 2023
NWU Lecturer Computer Science Jobs in Potchefstroom Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Lecturer Computer Science Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Potchefstroom|
|Region:-||North west Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download NWU Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||23 Apr 2023|
Lecturer Computer Science Vacancies Requirements:-
- PhD for Senior Lecturer and a relevant master’s degree for Lecturer in Computer Science or Computer Science education. (Undergraduate qualification with Relevant qualification with major specialisation in Computer Science on third year level or a B.Ed. qualification with specialisation in CAT or IT.)
- Relevant initial teachers’ qualification, e.g.B.Ed., B. Com & PGCE with major in Computer Applications Technology or Information Technology on third year level.
- 2 years Teaching experience relevant to CAT and IT education. (Computer Applications Technology or Information Technology in the FET phase and/or relevant teaching experience in Higher Education)
- Post-graduate supervision (For Senior Lecturer) Completed post-graduate supervision of at least one master’s study.
- Research publications (For Senior Lecturer) At least two publications in accredited journals.
NWU Lecturer Computer Science Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Lecturer Computer Science Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for NWU Lecturer Computer Science vacancies