Latest hirings on North West Department of Provincial Treasury Provincial Persal Controller Vacancies in Mmabatho. Career choice at North West Department of Provincial Treasury Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Provincial Persal Controller Jobs at North West Department of Provincial Treasury.
Provincial Persal Controller Available Jobs at North West Department of Provincial Treasury 2022 – Closing Date
North West Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the North West Department of Provincial Treasury Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for North West Department of Provincial Treasury Vacancies for Provincial Persal Controller Positions. Applicants should rapidly apply for North West Department of Provincial Treasury Mmabatho Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for North West Department of Provincial Treasury Jobs without Matric can apply for the other Latest North West Vacancies through this Career Portal.
North West Department of Provincial Treasury Provincial Persal Controller Jobs in Mmabatho Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||North West Department of Provincial Treasury|
|Job Type:-||Provincial Persal Controller Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Mmabatho|
|Region:-||North West Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download North West Department of Provincial Treasury Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||02 Dec 2022|
Provincial Persal Controller Vacancies Requirements:-
• As a minimum a National Diploma or Advance Certificate in Information Systems/Public Administration/ HRM or equivalent NQF 6 qualifications • Six (6) years practical work/training experience in PERSAL of which three (3) years must be on a junior management level • A valid code 08 drivers’ license is a necessity • Sound practical knowledge of PERSAL modules (that is, Personnel, Salaries, Establishment, Supporting Sub-systems, and MIS) • PERSAL Certificates in Introduction, Personnel Administration, Leave, Salary Administration, Establishment Management and PERSAL Controller • Knowledge of all relevant National Directives and the applicability in the work environment • File Transfer Protocol (FTP) software utilisation knowledge • Computer literacy in MS Office (that is, Excel, Word and Power Point) • Excellent networking and communication skills • Presentation and Training facilitation skills • Problem solving and research skills • Good written and verbal communication skills • Ability to interpret and apply policies • Analytical and innovative thinking • Research and Report writing • Workshop presentation and facilitation • Leadership • Organizing • Project Management • Conflict Management • Financial Management • Strategic Management • Policy formulation • Adaptability during changes to meet the goals • Change/diversity management • Negotiation skills • People management • Time management • Co-ordination • Diversity management.
How to Submit Online Applications for Provincial Persal Controller Vacancies at North West Department of Provincial Treasury?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the North West Department of Provincial Treasury Provincial Persal Controller Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the North West Department of Provincial Treasury official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in North West.
- Cross-check the Provincial Persal Controller Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the North West Department of Provincial Treasury Provincial Persal Controller Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the North West Department of Provincial Treasury Career Portal.